Katana - Kanefusa - Uchigatana Koshirae - Ubu Nakago - Gendai Era
This sword was made by the 24th Fujiwara Kanefusa in 1981. Kanefusa is well known for the "Kanefusa Midare," which bears his name, but this one has suguha hamon.
We engraved the Hi groove and equipped it with an uchigatana koshirae fitting, making it a perfect piece for iaido.
- Blade length: 74.3 cm
- Curvature: 2.0 cm
- Number of Mekugi hole: 1
- Sakihaba: 24.5 mm
- Sakikasane: 4.0 mm
- Motohaba: 32.5 mm
- Motokasane: 6.0 mm
- Signature: Noshu Seki Ju Fujiwara Kanefusa
- Era: Gendai
- Structure: Shinogi-zukuri, Iori-mune
- Jitetsu: Itame
- Hamon: Suguha
- Boshi: Massugu Haitte Nakamaru ni Kaeru
- Nakago: Suriage
- Weight: 955 g(without Saya)
- Original Registration No.: Gifu 57753
Please contact us if the katana you are looking for is not listed here.